This English-language bachelors program Management and Technology is aimed at foreign applicants who want to qualify for the international labor market abroad or for jobs in internationally active companies.
The graduates of the course of studies Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) Management and Technology are specialists for interfaces: Their activity fields lie everywhere, where it is necessary that technical and management thinking are made compatible with each other.
The processes and procedures in enterprises become increasingly more complex. Industry and services therefore need specialists that are technically experienced and can think businesswise. The Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) programme Management and Technology educates such specialists. The objective of this course of study is a high-quality, profession-qualifying certification that enables the graduates to:
- cover a widely diversified spectrum of demanding tasks in business practice
- bring in the technical and financial viewpoint at any time flexibly and in an integrated way in the sense of a holistic problem
- learn on the basis of sound scientific basics in a lifelong way and to safeguard so the fitness both in the traditional field of activities and in fields of activities with similar problem and solution structures
- move in an international organization professionally and socially appropriate
The course of studies is based on a sound engineering and economic scientific foundation with much room for individual profiles. After a regular study time of three years, and following a successful graduation, the internationally acknowledged degree Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) in Management and Technology is awarded.
The fact, that there are so many job vacancies in the field of Management and Technology and the university supports its graduates with finding jobs guarantees the graduates of the program excellent career opportunities.
Alternative majors: Mechanical Engineering & Energy and Environment
The English-language bachelor program Management and Technology will be completed in three years and distinguished itself by the highly qualified teaching. The fact that at the end of the course a time consuming internship is to be completed that contributes to intensive preparation of the students for their professional life.
For the technical report of their education, students can choose one of the two alternatives:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy and Environment Management
Overall it turns out that studying the Engish-language bachelor‘s degree of Management and Technology has the following advantages:
- two specialization alternatives: Mechanical Engineering – Environment and Energy Management
- teaching language is English over three years
- setting up your own professional contact network
- mentoring program: professional and social support qualification for the international labour market
- Master‘s Program at universities possible
Alternative Mechanical Engineering
Part of the every day work of the industrial engineer is to develop innovative production techniques for (e. g.) the automotive industry, which count as those products for the markets of to-morrow due to strategic product innovations and new technologies. In the alternative Mechanical Engineering the students become acquainted with the specific requirements of the processes of manufacture as well as the current technology standards of the classical production procedures. An industrial engineer with this special abilities can evaluate the efficiency and sustainability of a production. His action is marked by a consciousness for future-oriented and ecology-minded procedures. The technology and innovation management is a further emphasis of this speciality. Through new technologies, enterprises can achieve decisive competitive edges for themselves.
Alternative Energy and Environment
The development of innovative drive techniques for the automotive industry, the management of a major building project under ecological aspects, and to control its progress or the testing of new storage facilities for regenerative energies, all belong to the daily business of a graduate Bachelor of Management and Technology. The emphasis on energy and environment provides specific knowledge and abilities in the field of energy manage-ment. With regard to the contents, it is a question of the targeted structure change in the energy supply as well as the necessity of an even better environmental and climate protection. The analysis of concepts and procedures of the economical and environment-friendly use of energy and its evaluation belong to the main tasks of a Bachelor of Management and Technology in the special area of energy and environment.
The program is organized as follows
- Corporate Organization and Human Resources
- Marketing and Distribution
- Production Management and Investment
- Product Design and Product Management
- Engineering Mechanics
- Information Science and Information
- Systems (ERP Systems)
- Material Science
- Quality Management
- Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Management and Leadership
- Scientific Work
- Cost and Activity Accounting and Controlling
- Business Processes
- PPC Systems
- Cloud Technologies
- Business Simulations
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- International Management
- Smart Work
- Team Management, Presentation & Moderation
- Intercultural Communication
- Electives Mechanical Engineering
- Machine Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Automation Technology
- Smart Production
- Electives Energy and Environment
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Renewable Engergy Technologies
- Energy Economy
- Energy Efficiency
- Smart Energy
- Strategic Career Planning
- Bachelor Thesis
How to apply
For a university entrance a higher school education certificate (12th standard) is required for acceptance into the Management and Technology program.
a) School Leaving Certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a Secondary School) so far as it can be proven that the final grade is not less than 50% of the maximum grade and an university internal assessment test (incl. a one week preparation seminar or one year of successful bachelor study)
b) School Leaving Certificate (following successful completion of 12 years at a Secondary School) in association with the proof of having passed both parts (Main and Advanced) of the entrance examination “Joint Entrance Examination” of the Indian Institutes of Technology.
Good English language skills that correspond to Level B of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or proof of English language to Bachelor Degree standard are required for the course. This language proficiency can be demonstrated with the following certificates:
- ALTE level: Level 3
- IELTS exam: minimum score of 5 – 6
- TOEIC: score of 541 – 700
- TOEFL iBT: minimum score 87
- UNIcert: minimum UNIcert II
German language skills are not required for the International Technology Transfer Management Master’s Program. However, a visa and residence permit is necessary to study in Germany.
You may commence the Bachelor’s Program in the winter term (beginning early October) or the spring term (beginning early February).
The application deadlines is as follows:
- Winter term: 1st July Spring term: 1st November
In order to consider your application for our Bachelor’s course, we need the following documents:
- Application form
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree
- Copy of transcript of records/ mark sheets
- Copy of passport
- B2 English language certificate (IELTS min 5.0; TOEFL min. 87 pts.) or proof of English language Bachelor degree
The application documents must be sent by email to: email@example.com